Events,

Live Your Dream Africa 5.0

01:57 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello Friends😀,

How are you doing today?
I know I have sinned against you all😢, I haven't posted in a while and that is because I have been occupied with other equally important activities and I am sorry.
Nonetheless, I will continue to provide you all with great and mind blowing information like I always do😀.

So right about now, I want to inform you about amazing and extra ordinary event that I am specifically excited about💃💃💃🙌
It is no other than the Live Your Dream Africa 5.0.
Live Your Dream Africa is an event that holds annually. It is aimed at helping young minds discover their potential that lies in them and utilize it to the fullest. This is the 5.0 edition💪🙌💯 and this year's edition is themed "The Evolution"

It is time to Evolve💃💃💃💃

I must say that this event is for those that are ready and willing to discover their potentials and ready to bring to reality their dreams and aspirations.
My Brother, My Sister if you are very comfortable with where you are. You are okay with everything around you. You have nothing that you look forward to achieve.  You are living the life of your dream. You are badt like that.. Don't bother, just ignore this post.... No offense.

But if you are like me, and you desire more... You believe your life can be much better than its current state. You are not comfortable with your job, your health, your academics, your finances, your relationship with people, you know you can do more and be more but you are just slacking.

You probably even have great ideas but you don't know how to execute them. You just need a little push and 'ginger' to put you on the move. Then you should register for Live your Dream Africa 5.0.


The list of speakers are so LIT🔥🔥💥🔥
Come and listen to amazing and mind blowing stories of Great Influencers and Live Changers.
I promise it is going to be worth every bit of your time and energy.

Check the image below for more details.


Click on the link below to registration

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/live-your-dreams-africa-50-the-evolution-tickets-33099760274

You can say Hi to Me when you see me on Saturday😊

Don't come alone, tell a friend about it. Don't forget to like, comment and share.

Thanks a lot
Much love😍😍



0 comments: