Events,

Lofty Heights Conference

01:21 Unknown 4 Comments

Pleasant Morning to you all,

Trust your weekend was great. I had an eventful, educative and "excite-full" weekend. My weekend started fully on Friday.. Lol
I was privileged to be among the few that were selected to attend Coach Bankole Williams's Mentoring session on Friday. It was Amazeballs.💪🙌📖
On Saturday, I went for my usual radio show and I was off to Lekki leisure lake for a meeting (obviously a fun filled meeting.. Lol). Then Sunday was well spent in the house of the Lord😀🙏
Okay... So let's go to the business of today. I get lot of people asking questions on "The events I attend, how I get to volunteer a lot, how I event get to know about the event". Some even plead with me to keep them abreast on the next event. Unfortunately, I can't keep telling them all about it, that's why I decided to put the update here so it is accessible to all.



Lofty Heights Conference is a Life transformational event that is set to inspire, motivate and empower young minds to Take Charge and Take responsibility of all situations around you.
I personally love this event because of the timing, it always at the beginning of the year when lot of people are setting new year goals and making new decisions.
I attended the one for last year, it was fantastic. Lot of amazing speakers. This year isn't an exception. The speakers for this years events are out of the world.You sure don't want to miss it....

I will definitely be at this event and as usual volunteering. Don't worry it isn't like the regular kind of seminars you attend, there will music, food and you will get to meet and network with new friends.
Don't forget to say Hello to Me when you see me... Let's go TAKE THE LEAD together.💪🙌


4 comments: